Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lee and Jessica's Wedding

Avie attended her first wedding a couple of weekends ago. One of my brother's good friends, Lee, got married. He and Jessica have been engaged for at least 7 years! Tim and I graduated with Lee so we've all known each other for a long time. Lee races cars and Tim and Emmy actually met when Emmy and I met up with them at the racetrack to watch Lee race one night.
The wedding was at Creekwood Gardens and it was gorgeous! The Johnston clan was there so we had to get sweet shots of all the kiddos.
Avie was getting tired at the reception. Uncle Tim wanted a pic but she was fussy. You should've seen her when Tim came walking down the aisle (he was a groomsman). She got SO excited! She started bouncing and doing her excited grunting noise. It was adorable.
Once she settled down, I got this cute, laid-back expression out of her...


Cute couple...



I was getting some sweet sugar...



My little family...



Caroline just laid on Pops' shoulder and "people-watched"



...and who is this 4-year-old little munchkin in Avie's stroller???


Em and Shell


Caroline was tired too...


...and when she noticed I was taking pictures, she gave me a little grin...


Nana and Avie



Avie and Aunt Em



Avie's giving her Aunt Em some of my sugar! Don't give all my sugar away, Avie!


Molly and her mama. Do you love that BIG pink bow, or what? It is adorable!



Mama and Avie


The newly-weds! I could only get this distant shot of Lee and Jessica. Her dress was gorgeous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment