Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm here!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted??? For a week or so, I didn't really take many pictures. See, my camera quit on me a while back so my warranty paid me back on it and I used the cash to buy another one. Well, that one was terrible so I returned it. I've been on the search for a new one and I've been using my sweet mother-in-law's awesome camera. I joked with her about how my 10 megapixel camera couldnt't hold a candle to her 6 megapixel one. Weird, I thought the more megapixels, the better quality of pictures. Not in this case! Her camera ROCKS compared to mine. It's a fancy one, and it doesn't belong to me, so I try not to use it too much! The other day, my husband was cleaning out my closet (Yes, that's what I said. He got tired of the mess and overabundance of rubbermaid boxes) and found my old one that quit a while back. For some miraculous reason, the thing works now! What?! So now I feel bad for my warranty refund! What do I do? Send it back? Hmmm... Anyway, I've taken some pics from my brother's best friend's wedding and some from my niece's preschool program so when I find the computer transfer cord, I'll be sure to post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment