Friday, April 29, 2011

Monday after Easter

There are perks to being a teacher. Not only do you get to teach kids everyday but the holidays and breaks are FAB! I knew at a very young age I wanted to teach...I love kids and it's very rewarding (at times! haha)...but I also knew I wanted kids of my own and I want to be home with them as much as possible.  After Christmas, we get so many little breaks. There's President's Day, MLK, Spring Break, Easter Break...not to mention the 3 or 4 snowdays we got and a stormy weather day we got Wednesday!

Monday, we went to River Oaks Park. This is the best.park.ever. Super clean, not crowded, and nice playground!

Molly


Caroline


Drew and Avie Long Legs


This is the most precious little boy I've ever seen. I hope to have one just as sweet as him one day.
He's an absolute DOLL.  


After we left the park we decided to head to Sam's (to eat and shop)...have you ever eaten at Sam's?? They have the best hotdogs in the WORLD!

The girls all rode with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment