Thursday, April 28, 2011

A day of birthday parties!!!

Last Saturday was pretty eventful! One of my BFF's little girl had her 1st birthday party...and it was an Easter egg hunt! It was a precious party and the kids had a blast.

Miss Sassypants







Hey cutiepie!



Avie loves Jack


I swear she thinks she can hold all these kids like she's so much older than them. In my eyes, it's a baby holding a baby! And this is Avie holding the birthday girl, Amelia!


The Fab Five with our kiddos.
(picture is terrible...but it's the only one that wasn't blurry!)


After Amelia's party, I met Nonna in Calhoun so Avie could spend the night. I then headed BACK to Sterlington to get Chad (had a fishing tournament all day) and go BACK to Ruston for Valerie's (Amelia's mama) 30th birthday party at Portico. Yes, it was a lot of running, but SOOO worth it! I love these girls!

(from left to right: Lindsey, me, Valerie, Jennifer, and Janie)


No one makes me laugh like they do...


Thuggin' it out...


...gangsta style...

1 comment:

  1. Awe! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten. So sweet! And yep... definitely a baby holding a baby. I swear I can't imagine anyone under 25 holding Elly yet. Haha.

    ReplyDelete