Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wanna know what I'm getting for Christmas???

YEP...THIS!
My amazing husband is getting me a Silhouette! In fact, it should be in any day now. Do I have to wait for Christmas for it? I guess it'll have to go under the tree. I buy vinyl cut-outs from etsy ALL THE TIME. Now I don't have to!



It makes scrapbook pages...not that I scrapbook, but if I ever decided to, I could!

...and cute cards...


...cool vinyl lettering like this...


...and even t-shirts! I can't wait to make Avie a "screenprinted" tee with her name or initials...


...and it even does glass etching!


...and cute paper crafts...


The possibilities are ENDLESS. I can't wait to create things with this! It's better than a Cricut! It's the same price, but you don't have to buy ANY cartridges!

No comments:

Post a Comment