Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chad's 30th!

My sweet husband turned the big 3-0 in September! He got TWO parties! On his actual birthday, I got the whole family together (both sides) and we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. He loves that place. We had a great time!



Avie didn't want to be in the picture, so Ariel got to be in it instead.



I got Chad tickets to the Saints/Seahawks game!


mmm...icing!



The next night was his surprise party for all his buddies...and mine! My friends love Chad and so both mine and his friends were there. I reserved the deck at The Warehouse. He had no idea. I even had invitations printed! I thought he would kill me...but he ended up loving it.

Here are some of my friends...Jessie, Jennifer & Joshua, and Sam


...and here is the other side...Sam & Valerie and Janie & Jeff


Pat & Jessica (Chad's sis and her new husband) and Zach & Emily


Tiffany & Chad and Allison & Jason


Cathy and Bobby (having a baby girl VERY soon!)


me and the birthday boy! and Sam. haha


Me and my girls! (you would've thought it was my birthday party...but seriously, my friends live an hour or more away and I don't get together with them as often as I'd like...so when we're together, we take lots of pics!)



Chad's birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment