Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Myrtle Beach 2010

I haven't posted in a VERY long time...surprise, surprise! I'm just gonna pick out the big things that have been going on so I can get caught up!

We went to Myrtle Beach for an ENTIRE WEEK back in July. It was awesome...our first vacation as a family. Avie was old enough to travel a long distance and enjoy the beach. It was 14 hours there and back and she didn't whine, fuss, or cry ONCE. It was unbelieveable! She'd just had her 2nd birthday so she got lots of fun DVDs and watched them as we traveled.

here is my little darling on the beach...


...and staring out the window at Planet Hollywood...


Our last day there, we took her to the aquarium. It was so neat! She is sliding out of a fish's mouth...

 Daddy is holing some kind of crab.


Ugh...this gives me the willies.


Time for a juice break!


My aunt came the night before we left and we all went to PF Changs for my birthday! The next morning on our way out we stopped at the beach and she took some pics of us.









On the way home (my 29th birthday!) we stopped in Birmingham at my cousin April's. She has 4-year-old twins, Cooper and Carlie. Avie had a BLAST playing with them! April's children are SO sweet and well-mannered. They got me this delicious birthday cake too!


And they each got on a bouncy ball and went to TOWN! Needless to say, I had to get Avie one of these when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment