Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Merry Christmas! Welcome to our home!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
I finally got my house decorated for Christmas last week. We put icicle lights outside on the house yesterday...first time in my life I've ever had lights on my house...even as a child I never had them! I'll take pics of that tonight!

Here is our tree! I wanted it to be taller and have more room to put gifts under it, so Chad put it on cinder blocks. Haha! Really...he did. But my tree skirt with the crooked monogram hides them!






I painted a bunch of these canvases for one of my holiday shows. The ones that didn't sell are in my house! I love them. They're fun, dontcha think?


I'm ready to hang some Christmas cards on my card hanger! I have 2 now. By the time Christmas Day gets here, there are so many cards on there that they are tripled up in the slots and you can't really even see anyone's! I love Christmas cards! I keep them!


So I framed a piece of wrapping paper and made a wreath with a wire coat hanger and balls from the Dollar Tree. Cute, huh?













Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment