Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snow Day!!!

We had a snowday!!! Ok, so it was back in February, but STILL! My child got to play in the snow! It was one of the sweetest things. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it. I thought she'd want to touch it and eat it, but she didn't. She just looked around and walked and walked in it!
She had like a million layers on. Yep, her pj's are underneath.












Yeah, those hanging baskets in the background are history. (probably long before the snow though) I think I'll go get some new ones this afternoon!



I love this one...

And then she made her way to the backyard and wanted to swing on the patio. So we did that for a little while...


...and then she wanted to ride her horsey...

...see our neighbors in the background building a humungo snowman in the field?



Eventually we had to come in...it was COLD!


...but obviously she didn't mind. She was so mad at me. (I kinda think she looks like my brother in this pic...anyone else think so?)

No comments:

Post a Comment