Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some monogramming...

I have a ton of friends who are expecting! In fact, 5 girls in our pokeno group are pregnant! I've enjoyed monogramming things for friends lately.

Here are some things I monogrammed for our friends Kelly and Blake...they are expecting Kami Grace in just a couple of weeks! (Blake's grandparents and my grandparents are best friends and his grandfather also married Chad and me...and my parents 36 years ago!) They are in our Sunday School class.

Every baby girl needs monogrammed bloomers! We hung these on a clothesline at Kelly's shower.

My absolute favorite!


Also, my friend Mandy asked me to monogram some things for her baby boy, Brooks, who'll also be here in a couple of weeks!

If I ever have a boy, we will also be doing camo...of course!
(hat, bag, blanket)




sweet minky dot blanket


Paty blankets...





How adorable is this gown? I love the lowercase "b"...Mandy's idea!





...and Mandy gave me free-reign on the burp cloths...I love how they turned out!




This is my new favorite design...



My long-time friend, Jessie, asked me to make her little girl (Olivia) a pants outfit to wear around Easter.


...but she also wanted a shirt for after Easter so the pants can be worn longer...

1 comment:

  1. All of this is so cute! I especially love Olivia's stuff...I know she will look fabulous in her outfits!

    ReplyDelete