Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outside...FINALLY!

The weather has warmed up and it's finally time to start playing outside! Sure, I could've bundled Avie up and let her play outside when it was cold, but my child has stayed sick off and on since she started daycare in August, so I don't do anything that could worsen it!
I just love her ladybug smocked dress. I bought it this time last year, hemmed it up a couple of inches, and she started wearing it last summer! I've since taken the hem back down to it's original length and I'm pretty sure she'll be wearing it til the Fall again! (maybe even next Spring too!). You girls out there who love smocked dresses, buy them a size bigger and I swear they can wear them for like two years! The only thing that significantly changes in size is the length...the arms and neck are basically the same when you go a size up.







No comments:

Post a Comment