Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Uh appul

Ok, does anyone remember Dennis the Menace (the movie)? On that movie, there is a little boy (who ain't all there)...he's the cutest thing and ONE of his eyes are crossed, not both. I'm not making fun...that was the cutest kid on the movie. But if you remember the movie, do you remember the part where the burglar went up to the kid and said "whatcha eatin' kid?"...the kid said (with one eye crossed) "uh appul". It was hilarious. And cute. So my child is eating her first WHOLE "uh appul" here. I've always peeled and diced it for her. Nana got all the girls one and those babies went to town on those apples! She worked on it from the time we left West Monroe, until we got to Minden to meet Nonna (Avie stayed with her that weekend while we helped my brother and sister-in-law move).
...just gettin' started...




This is my favorite. This is her "sweet face"...she has many different faces...all which are very cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment