Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tuesday with my mama and daddy...

Well, we finally got our girl back on Tuesday afternoon. She had an appointment with her neurologist (that went great) and after that we just went and piddled around town...I did NOT want to be at home all day...I'd been sick in bed for 3 days...I was DONE with being at home!

We went to Target where Little A got to ride on daddy's shoulders. She's like "hmmm, I've never seen the top of his head..."


We went to Academy so daddy could get some fishing stuff for his tournament this weekend and Avie found something for herself...



...a Barbie fishing rod...she's reading all the features before she decides if she wants to buy it.


"Mama, what do you think? Is it me? I think I'll wait til I'm a little bigger."


"But while we're here, let me show you my chunky legs..."




"And let me leave you with a smile."












No comments:

Post a Comment