Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Avie in the boat, Avie's new clothes I've sewn, and Easter Decor!

Ok, so I think I'm getting this blogging thing down. Now, let's see...yesterday Avie was getting a little fussy and restless (she was tired, but it was like an hour before bedtime so we had to keep her up!) so what do we do??? Take her outside! That always perks her up. She loves being outside. She hasn't been in Chad's boat yet, so he pulled back the cover and let her sit in it while he piddled with lures. She found a strap to play with and that's all she needed.

Excited to be in daddy's boat!


I promise I dress my child in more than just a t-shirt and diaper, but we'd just changed a diaper and foolin' with pants was just a waste of time dontcha think?
She's so impressed by her daddy...


"Playin' with my cool new strap..."





"CHEEEEEESE!!!!"

I've been sewing a little here and there. There just isn't enough time in the day to do all I want to do!!! I've made a few of these "t-shirt" dresses for Avie. I'm all about dressing her festively for all holidays.
See this fabric....

Sew it onto a t-shirt and monogram it...voila!


I made her a t-shirt dress out of this fabric a few weeks ago, but I loved the print, so I got some more and made her some little capris!


And now for my Easter decor...
I try to decorate a little for each holiday. So far I've done Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and now Easter!
Funny Bunny...

Disregard the 2 sewing machines in the background, the box of fabric, and the pattern cutting board. My embroidery machine sews too, but I haven't figured it out...so I sew on my older machine and monogram on my new one!


I always have a seasonal plate on my mantel.



...and my set of spotted eggs. Got these at Ross for $4...you know my husband makes fun of me for going in there?? But these are too cute!


My bunny baby and spring-y candlesticks...

...and for the full-effect....

That's all I have for now! Hope yall have a wonderful Tuesday!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment