Thursday, March 17, 2011

Never say never...

I always said I would never buy these cartoon character screenprint tees. Not that they're not cute...there's just CUTER stuff. hahaha. Well, when you see that cute, sweet, excited look when you hold it up in
Wal-Mart and say "do you like this?"...you'll buy more than one. Dora is not just a cartoon to Avie...she's like her BFF. She adores Dora and Boots. It's St. Patrick's Day, I couldn't find a St. Paddy's tee, and this Dora tee is green. She was so proud this morning.


What IS this pose? She cracks me up on a daily basis.
Like her ruffly jeans I made?


Happy St. Paddy's Day Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you caved!!! i'm still holding out hope that we'll skip this stage... but she loves it and that's what matters!

    ReplyDelete