Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family Portrait OVERLOAD!!!

We had our family photos taken mid-December (not in time for Christmas cards, but we'd planned on using a pic from Myrtle Beach on our "beach Santa" cards this year anyway). I just got the cd, which is why I'm so late on posting them. I used Keisha Nowlin...never heard of her...googled "photographers in Monroe, LA" and she popped up! She's awesome...we were very pleased. This year, we wanted some non-traditional pics done...like around old, rustic buildings. She met us downtown (Monroe) around the old Howard Griffin building. It was FREEZING! Our super-cheap $35 (for 2 hours) session lasted 45 mintues! I think she got some great shots of Avie in such a short amount of time.

I couldn't narrow it down! This is a lot of pictures!




(I made her pants!)




Miss Sassy


This is my favorite of Avie...


Look at theis face she's making! She was getting fussy so Chad was trying to make her laugh!









I love this one of them...










This is our "main" family portrait. I am having this one enlarged and framed for our foyer.
  

Keisha even included some cute Valentines with our order!



No comments:

Post a Comment