Friday, April 17, 2009

Outfits from the Easter Bunny

The "Easter Bunny" made Avie some pretty cute outfits for her Easter Basket. I said I'd post pics, so here ya go! My new hobby is sewing...and monogramming! I started sewing in December, then bought an embroidery machine in January. I've been monogramming everything!!!

Ok, so these aren't for Avie, but my aunt needed me to monogram these for a wedding gift and I thought they turned out pretty so I decided to include a pic! Now...on to Avie's things!


I bought her Easter basket at Hobby Lobby and my mamaw made a liner for it...and of course, I monogrammed it!!!

Cute little pillowcase dress! It's too big, so I have to take it up a bit! See her initials???





Made these little cupcake bloomers (they're like shorts-length) and matched them up with a little Wal-Mart tank! I might add a monogram or "A" applique to the shirt...





No, I didn't make this yellow & white seersucker bubble (but that's something I'm learning soon). I got it from http://www.littlelavender.com/. Love that site! I just monogrammed a purple LSU on it. Thought Aunt Tata would love her in this one...




This skirt was super-simple. I made it and added a little trim and made a little tee to coordinate.




Another Little Lavender dress...just added the "A"


1 comment:

  1. The outfits that the Easter Bunny brought Avie are so sweet! Love them ALL! You are doing a great job sewing and monogramming and I love all the different ideas you have come up with-love the damask dress! Little Lavender is the BEST! Thanks so much for wanting to help donate for Shake for Jake! I will email you some ideas! I can't wait....I know it will be so much fun and certainly for ONE amazing cause!

    ReplyDelete