Monday, April 20, 2009

Avie came to see me at work!

Mamaw usually keeps Avie on Mondays, but we found out at the last minute that her leg was hurting so she said she couldn't keep Avie. Well, I couldn't take off since it was the first day back from Spring Break. So...guess who took off work and got to spend the whole day with Miss A? DADDY! He's never kept her all day, so he was really excited to get to spend the day with his little girl. They had to come to school to bring me something, so of course I had to get pics of some of the sweet ladies who got some love from Avie today!

Mrs. Littleton...she's always kept up with our shutterfly page, so she always knows what's goin on with Avie!


Mrs. L'ton trying to get Avie to wave!


Mrs. McCarty making Avie laugh!!!


Awe...sweet cheek to cheek pic! (Carol was in mid-sentence in this pic, but it was cute so I posted it!)


Ooh, Avie's a happy girl in this pic!



It was such a treat to get to see my 2 favorite people in the middle of my workday. One of those sweet people is going to stay with her Nana tomorrow night because that other sweet person and I are celebrating a very special day tomorrow! TWO YEARS!!! (4 together, 2 married)...and it feels like I've known him all my life. I think it's supposed to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment