Monday, April 13, 2009

Avie's First Easter

Our Easter was fabulous! Avie's first was definitely my favorite. We got up early and cooked breakfast for Nonna, Papa, and Aunt Jess, then we went did "Easter Bunny" and went to church. We headed to Uncle Tim and Aunt Em's after that and spent the rest of the day there with the whole family. It was so much fun. So...the Easter Bunny may have gone a little overboard, but it's her FIRST! So we thought it'd be ok! I'll post pics later of all the fun outfits I made for her Easter basket. Can't put candy yet, so the next best thing...CLOTHES!!!
Daddy is getting Avie ready to put her sweet Easter dress on!


Easter Bunny time!

Awe! The Easter Bunny gave Avie a bunny with her name on the ear!


Ooh Avie, look at all the fun things Mr. Easter Bunny brought you!


Nana and Pops gave Avie her first bible. They got it before she was born. And it's pink!



Pink bunny from Aunt Em, Uncle Tim, and the girls

Nonna and Papa gave Avie Sleeping Beauty



Outfit, bunny bib, and bible from Nana and Pops




Avie is giving her new bible some sugar



The best blessings in my life.


"My favorite girls, whooooaaaa..." You NKOTB fans wouldn't know anything about that!
I LOVE how Molly makes Avie laugh. She just gets so tickled!







My twin brother and his precious family.




The Little Hendrix Family...again...I have no idea why these pics won't upload in order???




Since it was storming all day, the guys had to hide the Easter eggs all over the patio. There were tons of colored eggs all over the place. The 3 kids (Molly, 4, and Britton and Braeden, 2---my cousins twin boys) still had a blast.


Sweet girls



My real-life babydoll. Such a sweet smile...




I WISH you could see how blue her eyes are in person. She's got her daddy's eyes.



Uncle Tim letting the babies attack him while Molly walks all over his back. He's very brave.


Mama and Avie


The girls love playing with Tim...


Uncle Tim just lays his head in Caroline's lap and they go for the head...hair...ears...



Like I said...Avie gives sugar on demand. "Avie, give Caroline some sugar." And she does.



1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with your sewing and monogramming. Everything looks so cute. You have a beautiful little family.

    ReplyDelete