Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally! Easter 2010...

So would you say it's about time I posted pics from Easter??
We had a wonderful day...Nonna and Papa spent the night the night before so we all got up and went to church together. Avie got to wear one of her sweet new smocked dresses that I got for 1/2 off at Remember Nguyen's after-Thanksgiving sale! I even let her wear pretty shoes to match...without her braces! SHHHH!
Look at my girl checking out her Easter basket! She had been up since 5 am...Nonna and Papa were spending the night, so Nonna got up with her and they stayed in Avie's room and played and read books so she wouldn't see her Easter basket! Thanks Nonna!


I made her basket liner and monogrammed it last year. It seems that she'll need a bigger basket next year, so this may be the last time we use this one!





And you know the Easter Bunny always brings Avie some monogrammed Remember Nguyen dresses, right? He did last year too! I guess he knew how much she loved them so he decided to bring some again!
LSU colors!









I monogrammed my nieces a dress too for their little Easter gift...Caroline got one just like this...so she and Avie can be twinkies!



I love this face Avie's making...


Avie and Aunt Em...cute how she's just sitting on that baby bump...what a perfect seat!



...and THIS is why I'm a happy girl...I love these 2. They are my world.




I love this guy...we just made 5 years together!
It really seems like longer (I mean that in a good way).



Molly and Avie...sometimes I think Avie thinks she and Molly are sisters...we spend so much time with them. Molly taught Avie "ring around the rosie" and it is now a daily ritual at our house...especially when guests are over...she makes them do it!


Nonna and Avie


Papa and Avie




So Caroline lands like this after she goes down the slide. She laid there for a minute trying to play it off...she was like "yeah, I meant to do that dude..."


Avie walks from plate to plate, seeing who'll feed her. This is generally how she eats most meals when we have big get-togethers. haha...just kidding...sometimes, though. This child LOVES her uncle.



Avie's first time to hunt Easter eggs!





Seriously, my mama just starting throwing eggs in the flowerbed. I'm like "no fun!"...they totally weren't hidden, but I guess we have to make it easier on the babies...







Look at Emmy in the background! Doesn't she look great?! Yep, that's 8 months pregnant...



The front of her dress kept getting in the way, so we had to tuck it!










We have a picture (Easter egg hunting) like this of my dad and I when I was about this age. I'd like to find it and put it in a side-by-side frame in Avie's room.





I LOVE this.


yeah, this girl's got them wrapped around her finger...
she's like "come on yall!"...


...and here's Aunt TaTa playing homerun derby with the guys!



Awe...Caroline spilled her basket...




...but Avie's gonna help her pick them up!





...and then Caroline's gonna have 2 baskets!




....but she's a good sharer!!! (is "sharer" a word?)



No comments:

Post a Comment