Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introducing Baby Jack Wesley Clark (aka: G-Homie Jr. #2)

Lindsey (to Avie, she is Ninee) has been one of my best friends since jr. high. We somehow came up with the term "G-Homies" in high school...I think it stemmed from Coolio's "Rollin' With My Homies" in the movie "Clueless"...anyway, we've always called each other that so when I had Avie, she became G-Homie Jr. #1...and now we have a G-Homie Jr. #2! Lindsey and I have been through everything together! High school, college, marriages, and now babies! She is also a 2nd grade teacher, so we also have that common bond! And boy do we ever vent to one another!!!
She and Bobbie (together TEN years!) just welcomed their first child last month. I'm a little late posting, but I just had to share these pics!


Lindsey, don't kill me for posting this pic. I had pics like this too, but you looked ten times better than I did in labor! Emmy and I left town and headed for Shreveport to be there when little Jack made his arrival!



Lindsey was a trooper! She wouldn't dilate past 9 cm, so they did a c-section. I remember what it was like for them to STARVE you all day...not even any water! So I fed Lindsey ice chips while she was recovering. I love this picture...best friends forever.



And here is the handsome man himself!


The next weekend, Chad and I went to Shreveport to see Jack again! How precious is he?



Shell-Shell and Jack (he was decked out in his Tech gear for the big game on TV)



Chad and Jack (he's so good at this)





G-Homies 4-Eva (yeah, that's how we used to sign our notes in high school)

The new mommy...she looked fabulous after having a baby!


I miss this tiny, sweet size.

No comments:

Post a Comment