Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Pumpkin

I have a sweet angel, her name is Avie Drue...and she is obsessed with smocked dresses. I assure you, it is she, not her mama...she demands that I buy them when we go shopping. She has to have one for each and every holiday...she has already got FIVE Christmas ones. She also likes to wear them for everyday-wear. She even wears them to daycare. Yes, I know, I have created a monster. Haha, just kidding...I LOVE THE WAY LITTLE GIRLS LOOK IN SMOCKED THINGS! She will be wearing them until at least 5 years old! And ladies, look out...if I have a boy one day, he will wear smocked too! Don't make fun! (some people refuse...or their husbands refuse...to let their little boy wear these sweet, smocked clothes...but me? Well, I think babies should be babies and that's what babies wear!) Thought I'd give you a few pics of Avie in one of her Halloween dresses.






No comments:

Post a Comment