Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hendrix Girls' Shopping Day!!

I love going to the outlet mall in Vicksburg. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, Avie, and I decided to head over, shop there, and then head downtown to see what else Vicksburg had to offer! Little did we know, Octoberfest was going on and downtown was BOOMING! There were sidewalk sales, live music, and tons of cute boutiques! We had a great time. I WILL go back...and not just for Gap, Bath & Body Works, and Gymboree outlets!
Say "cheeeese"!


Avie was getting tickled over the live music.

This is cute!


I love this child. She is my heart!

Ok, ignore my bad hairday and double chin...I had to post this pic...you can just look at Avie and tell she's a joy even if you haven't met her. Sorry to brag, but isn't that what we're supposed to do?!


No comments:

Post a Comment