Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!

I've always loved Disney, so naturally I've always turned the TV on the Disney Channel for Avie to watch cartoons. Well, she got hooked on some of the shows...especially The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Caroline and Molly love it too, so when we found out Playhouse Disney was coming to the Monroe Civic Center the day before Halloween, we HAD to get tickets! And guess what?? Daddies went too! Of course, they both headed straight to the camp after we had dinner following the show.



My child MUST be festive everywhere we go...I had to make her a Minnie Mouse tee! Didn't it turn out adorable?? I ordered the applique file online, but the lady didn't email it to me until the morning of the show...which was a school day! Luckily I woke up at 5 am and had time to make it before heading to daycare and work!

It really is the MOST fun to see your child enjoying something. Avie loved the show!

All 3 of the girls...Caroline (who was Minnie Mouse for Halloween), Molly (LSU cheerleader), and Avie!


My angel in her adorable pettiskirt!


Minnie and her daddy

Look how excited my nieces are! Ok, maybe it's just Molly and her mama...Caroline looks pretty chill...



Avie went absolutely NUTS when the hot dog song came on! They made everyone get up and of course we all did the hot dog dance. Anything to make our children smile!


She swayed back and forth and danced so much, she almost flew out of my lap. This kid just hears a beat and breaks it down.


And the highlight of the show...The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


Whatcha think about that?!




No comments:

Post a Comment