Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My hubs knows me all too well. I'd been eyeing this book...and talked myself out of buying it. I'm really bad about getting a book and letting it sit there for 2 years before I pick it up to read. But Chad was with me the last time I almost bought it and he paid attention. How cute is it that he remembered and went and bought this for me? I have already read like 30 pages. If you like fashion...BUY THIS BOOK!



I'm so excited to spend the evening with my two Valentines. We have spent every Valentines Day with Avie. We promised to take her to Johnny's tonight (her fav) and come home to play with her new Legos that we gave her for V-Day. Gonna be a fun evening! Hope you all enjoy yours!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of him! Looks like a great book! Glad y'all had a great v-day! Mmm, Johnny's...I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete