Thursday, August 20, 2009

The zoo!

Ok, things are so backwards on my blog now. I have these pics from a couple of Sundays ago on my work computer and a ton of pics from the summer on my home computer. Which means all the posts are going to be out of order. I haven't even posted about Avie's birthday party yet and that was a month ago! In due time, though, I promise. Chad and I wanted to take Avie to do something fun before she started daycare so we took her to the zoo. IT WAS HOT!!! But, nevertheless, we had a ball!


Yes, I am one hot mama...and I don't mean hot in a sexy way. I was sweatttting!

One hot daddy! And I DO mean that in a sexy way...


yuck. a bobcat.


This picture is kinda dark, but it was the cutest picture of some kind of different-looking cow kissing her baby.



And this bird said "hello!" to us as we walked past.



My favorite, the giraffe. It was gorgeous!



My happy girl on her daddy's shoulders!


She just sits up there and pats his shaved head. It's pretty cute.


She's as happy as a lark!



So cute...Avie standing beside the rino. Yes, I dressed my child in her Easter dress. It was too expensive to only let her wear it once on Easter so we had to get a second time out of it! It didn't have baskets and eggs on it...just bunnies.



Let's make an Avie sandwich!

Ok, we tried to get a Mama/Avie shot...I loved her expression in every picture, so I posted all three of them!





Just look at that squinched up nose!



Pretty cool...the ULM Warhawk.


No comments:

Post a Comment