Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long time, no post...

I'm baaaaaaack! Ok, so we can all see that I haven't done a post since the end of June. Forgive me, but my interent connection at home is super-slow and will upload 5 pics in about 45 minutes. It's just not worth it to me! So...without further ado, I would like to do a quick post right now, but there will be much more to come. We still have many things like Avie and Caroline's birthday parties, the zoo, and tons more!


My grandmom has had some health problems over the past couple of years and has been too weak to hold the babies while standing. She has recently begun to regain her strength and this is her first time to hold Avie while standing! It was my dad's birthday, July 27...we went out to dinner and Grandmom came out to the car to get Avie and walk her back to the bench outside of the restaurant. This was very special!



I had a monogramming job for some bridesmaid gifts for a co-worker's daughter's wedding this summer. She gave her attendants these cute towel wraps and matching cosmetic bags. I thought they were cute so I wanted to share! BTW, I do this on the side, so if you ever need gifts (especially baby and wedding gifts) or your child's clothes monogrammed, contact me! (shell_134@hotmail.com)

...and she had these done for her mother and mother in law.

Lately, I've become a serious pillowcase dress maker. Avie's been invited to a few birthday parties lately and this is what we gave!





The above dress was for Holland, my friend Crystal's little girl. She turned 2 and had a party at the Jungle Gym. It was Avie's first time to go and she loved it! We've been back since then!



Ridin' the horsie!




This is like a mini-ferris wheel. She LOVED it! Just pop a quarter in and you're good to go!





CHEEEEESE!!!


...playing in the jumper!

Is this picture dark? Or is it the computer?
(my little fam!)

"Avie, you ready to go eat some cake?" No, she crawls to the other side of the jumper. And it's a BIG jumper.


She LOVES watching older kids play.




The next day, Tim, Emmy, and the girls came over so the guys could go fishing down the road. Molly went out on the patio and the girls followed...only they didn't go outside. They stood at the door and watched Molly and Avie snuck in some sugar.


Well, that's all I have for right now! I'll try again later to get some more pics up!

No comments:

Post a Comment