Friday, September 18, 2009

My artwork...

Haha! Just kidding...this SO isn't artwork! I have been working on this thing for almost 2 years! I started it while Chad and I were building our house. I needed something to keep me busy while he spent late hours working at the house...I was newly pregnant and there wasn't much I could do to help him. About halfway through it, I got burnt out and quit! I was inspired to go back and finish it this week after looking at Natalie Barham's blog...my good friend Brooke is her sister-in-law. Ok, so I know my work will never compare to hers, but I think this is an adorable sign for my classroom door! I'll leave it to Natalie for beautiful things for the home. She is having a holiday show next Thursday in Ruston if anyone's interested in going!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Your painting looks great. I am so glad I could inspire you to finish.

    ReplyDelete