Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

We started celebrating Father's Day last Saturday with a Chad & Shelley fishing day. Chad has a tournament on the Ouachita River tomorrow so we thought we'd scope out the river last weekend so they would know where they wanted to fish. Chad caught a few...I caught zero. I insisted on these pink finesse worms with green glitter when we went to Academy the night before. They didn't work. Fish DO bite pink worms...do not be fooled. They just didn't that day!


Here is Chad with one of his fish. This was a nice size!

That night, we met my family at Outback for early Father's Day dinner. Mom and Dad had kept Avie the night before so we could go to the movies. The Proposal...a must-see. They brought Avie back to us when we met for dinner.

Caroline knawing on a whole loaf of Outback bread. Too cute.


And our little movie star.


Looks like she's signing Nana's receipt...



"Nana, how do you use this thing?"



Avie loves her one and only Uncle Tim!




Molly and Pops!







Uncle Chad and sweet Caroline






Grandmom and her greatgrandaughters...and Tim and Chad too. Look at the awkward face Tim's making.




Happy Father's Day Daddy!




These two are the reason I'm so happy...





Tim, Caroline, Molly, and Emmy



On the "real" Father's Day morning before church, I got up and made Chad some toast with sweet caramel sprinkle (mmmm! Pampered Chef!). Avie got a little bit too! She liked sharing with her Daddy on his special day.



Chad's parents came in town to go to church with us and afterward we went out to lunch and then headed to the camp. Mom and Dad and Tim, Em, and the girls went down there and had lunch together so they were already down there. Chad's parents hadn't seen our new camp (finished last September) so we took them to show them.

here is Nonna and Avie


I got a cute shot of Caroline as they were leaving.







Avie loves Molly...seriously, I think she thinks Molly is her big sister too!


me and my 2 loves






she's very vocal...





I loved her dress and wanted some pics of just her so I laid out a sheet, sat her on it, and shot away. All these look so much alike, but I included all of them because her expressions are different in all of them.










me and my girl


me and my sweet hubby...Happy 1st Father's Day Chad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment